domingo, 15 de dezembro de 2013

Past travels

Dear all,

 

This time I am not writting to you to describe a cycling trip, neither the latest trip that lead me to Riga. I must say though that was a great weekend, having the chance to visit once more my friends Marta and Zita. Cheers girls, I am sure we will meet again :)

As most of you know I absolutely love flying and I believe as well that travelling is one of the best experiences you can have on this life. I wrote this phrase already on the blog, but I really like it "World is a book, if you don't travel you read only one page". It does not mean though that it is bad not to travel, sometimes reading only a page is a good thing :) Nevertheless, life is full of choices and I still adore to travel, so I keep doing it.

Well, I was wondering which airports I have been on my travels. Here is the list:

  • Portugal - Lisboa, Faro, Funchal, Ponta Delgada, Horta and Terceira
  • Spain - Madrid, Barcelona and Majorca
  • France - Paris (Charles de Gaule and Orly)
  • Italy - Rome and Milan
  • Czech Republic - Prague
  • Poland - Krakow and Warsaw
  • Latvia - Riga
  • Finland - Helsinki
  • Sweden - Stockholm and Gothemburgh
  • Denmark - Copenhagen
  • Germany - Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Dusseldorf and Stuttgart
  • The Netherlands - Amsterdam and Roterdam
  • Belgium - Brussels
  • Switzerland - Geneva and Zurich
  • Austria - Viena
  • England - London (Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton) and Bristol
  • Scotland - Edimburgh
  • Algeria - Alger
  • Angola - Luanda
  • United Emirates - Dubai
  • Saudi Arabia - Riyadh and Jeddah

If I am not mistaken, those were the 43 airports I have been so far. I hope that this list will continue to grow more and more :) There are so so so so many places I wanna go!

 

Airlines that I have flown:

  • Tap
  • Portugalia
  • Sata international
  • Sata Azores
  • Austrian Airlines
  • British Airways
  • Lufthansa
  • Finnair
  • Iberia
  • Air France
  • KLM
  • LOT Polish Airlines
  • Swissair
  • Swiss
  • Sabena
  • Brussels Airlines
  • Air Algerie
  • Emirates Airline
  • Transavia
  • Easyjet
  • Germanwings
  • Go Airline
  • Monarch Airlines
  • Smartwings
  • VLM
  • Air Berlin
  • Niki

 

Besides the countries that were on the list above I have also visited the following countries:

  • Slovakia
  • Luxemburg
  • Monaco
  • Norway (trip by car with Erasmus mates back in 2006, remember about it Andre?)
  • Lithuania (cycling trip)
  • Estonia (cycling trip)

I must not forget as well a great trip I have made woth my parents in our motorhome that lead us through Spain, south France, Italy (visiting Pisa, Florence and Venice), Austria (Viena, Salzburg and Insbruck), Switzerland and the back to Portugal. Trip lasted between 3 to 4 weeks but was great!!

 

Well, that's all for now folks! Keep on travelling!

 

Best,

Peter

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário