segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2014

Flights booked for a dream come true!

Dear all,

 

Well, this time I am not travelling, but the fact is that I am going to! I am happy, so why not to share it?

I almost cannot believe it, but the truth is that in 111days I will be heading to Dubai and then to Bangkok with my bike.

Where I will be heading? I have no clue at the moment. All I know is that I will be about 5 weeks there and I want to live it to the fullest!

It will be, for sure, a great experience.

Looking forward to share it with you then!!

As for the flights, I will be flying Emirates Airlines, booked on pourpose a 21 hour layover in Dubai, and I will be arriving at 7AM into Bangkok which will ve great to assemble the bike and head to the center with no rush!


Now, it is time to start counting the days. As for now, T-111

 

Best,

Peter

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário