segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2014

Day 0

Dear all,

 

The days before a larger trip are demanding and in fact there is a lot to do. My job was very demanding on the weeks before the trip, so the only thing I actually did was to go to Decathlon for bike maintenance and ask for two bike boxes to pack the bikes. I did't do anything more, not even testing the new electronic gadgets. I simply had not time, working way too long every single day!

Last year I had troubles with dispatching the bike box, as it did not fit the airport scanner, so last weekend I drove to the airport just to check the exact scanner's dimensions. No matter what I had to box the bikes at 95cm top!

On Friday evening, I picked up Marta at the airport, and we headed to Ricardo's birthday party! Time passes quickly when you are having a good time and, as everything was yet to be packed we came home to have things done.

Getting my ride ready to be packed

Packing always takes a bit longer than you wish, but we managed to have everything ready before sunrise!

 

We could not wait till it is morning again and time to go to the airport!

 

That's all for now folks!

 

Best,

Peter

 

1 comentário: