terça-feira, 13 de agosto de 2013

Day 2 - Warsaw

Dear all,

 

I have decided to stay one extra day in Warsaw instead of catching an afternoon train to Bialystok. It was simply too much rush to arrive the day before into the capital and head to Bialystok without spending a bit more time in Warsaw, anyway I am keeping the same plan of arriving into Augustów on Monday.

Fortunatly weather completely changed from the day before and it was sunny and warm.

I spent all my day with my host Marta, walking along the river, through some parks, on the city center, meeting her friend and share a meal / drink.

After hours walking (and talking!), it was time to be back home to cook (some spinnachi lasagna with cheese) and prepare the bags and bike for the next day!

 

Marta, thank you so much for everything, you've been a great host, it was great to feel home and a pleasure to share my time with you. See you on September 1st in Warsaw?

 

And that is all for now folks!

Best,

Peter

 

Some pictures of the day:

Me near Wisla river
University Library
Me at the gym
Library garden
Me with my host Marta
Couchsurfing in Warsaw
My host with Polish beer
With Polish beer :)
One of Warsaw parks
My host Marta looking into the future
With Palace behind
 

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário