domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

The bicycle

After some time searching for the bike I should buy for my travels, and due to the fact that I did not want to order it online without trying the bike, my choice was finally to buy a Btwin Riverside 7 from Decathlon.

It is an Aluminium frame, 28" wheels with front shimano dynamo to generate power for the lights, equipped with Schwalbe Maraton tires, Shimano Deore and XT components and a Suntour NCX front suspension with locking system.

Seemed to be a good value for the money and the only things I would change on this bike is the width of the tires (they should be larger) and the capacity of the rear luggage racks (it says that standas only 15 kg which is not much...)!

So far I travelled on this bike for 800 km and I have no complains at all!

 


Of course that the dream bike is another one, and if you have about 4500Euro to buy it with all the equipment do not even think twice... That is the Santos Travelmaster

 

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário