sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

How much does it cost?

Dear all,

I must tell that I did not even think if I should post this or not, I simply don't care if I should or not :)

This should be read as indicative, because it really deppends on travelling styles and what is important for you while travelling.

Looking back at this numbers, I would point out some remarks:

  • I do love to send postcards :)
  • Hotel bill, considering it was just two nights is somehow expensive - could be reduced by staying at a guest house in Paide, or looking for a camping or try the wild camping! Regarding the overnights, I stayed 2 nights in hotels, 5 nights in campings and 13 nights with lovely hosts with Couchsurfing (cheers girls!).
  • I could carry some cooking gear, that would drop the restaurants bill (specially if I will make other trip in warmer countries and if I plan to stay in campings more often).
  • Only the fact that I took a plane to go abroad took about 40% of the total cost. Of course that if you cycle at your home country the costs will be different (some things cheaper but others more expensive)!
  • Considering that I did not care at all of making a "trip on the bugdet", the fact that I was on holidays and all the good moments I had, I think it was a bargain! I don't want to get too deep into this, but I know that, on longer trips, you can spend as little as 15 Euro per day, all included! (You do have to camp wild some days, still too much hardcore for me!)
  • All this costs as much as not having 5 coffes per day! Sorry folks, I Could not resist to this one...

 

That is all for now folks!

 

Best,

Peter

 

1 comentário: