sexta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2013

Pissed off about Vilnius

Dear all,

 

I had a great time in Kaunas! More than the cities itselves, people are what makes you love or not a place (I do know people who travels but they don't hang out with the locals, and I respect that, but after I found couchsurfing, I simply have found another, better in my opinion, way of traveling)! Thanks a million Nuno!!!

Well, back to the subject: Kaunas and Vilnius have somehow similar "competition" (can't find better word now), as Lisboa and Porto. I never thought that I would have troubles to find a host in Vilnius, afterall it is the Capital! Well, I did not count how many couchrequests I sent for Vilnius, but it was over 25 and I got as much as 7 answers all negative (which I understand, as it is a possibility of 4 days vacation because of holiday on august 15th). But for god's sake, is it asking too much for sending a decline instead leaving people waiting??

I really want to pass in Trakai, otherwise I would not even pass in Vilnius, and if I don't have a host I'll just sleep at the camping, cycle through the town in the next morning and leave for the lakes zone around Moletai the day before. If I am not welcome in Vilnius, I prefer to spend my time and money also, somewhere else!

That's all for now folks!

 

Best,

Peter

 

Litle update: I am sitting in frontof the cityhall of Vilnius, seizing the free internet to check if someone from CS have sent me a message. Guess what, Zero! Really don't get this CS people in Vilnius...

Well, I will head to the camping now and I am leaving Vilnius tomorrow in the morning! I do not feel like clubbing or nightlife today and I will have one extra day where I will feel welcome!

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário