sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Friday, 30th August 2013

Dear all,

 

As the title shows, this trip by bicycle has come to the end. Anyway, there are some other things that should be also in this blog, as to keep alive this travel memory.

After waking up and packing for the last time I headed to the centre to look for the bicycle shop. People there are very friendly and we were talking for a bit. It was a nice surprise that the price to send the bicycle back to Portugal was just 35 Euro, so in total I spent only 44 Euro (the extra is for some maintenance and packing)! I was told that they can make the inverse process! I am wondering how much the Portuguese post charges for sending the bicycle here (one day I will check it and I will post it here)!

City bike, Tallin

I left my bags at the shop and tried to look for a "chinese bag" to put my three bags inside it and look like I am carrying just one volume. Ciuld not really find it!

I walked a bit through the city. Old town is absolutely packed with tourists, everyone following the guide, you hear a lot of different languages and a lot of different styles.

Definatly, that is not my way of travelling!

 

I went then to meet Kart, my cousin's (Nuno) friend. She actually left her job just to meet me! Kart, was an absolute pleasure this time you shared with me! Thank you so much for the tea, and I think you have more than enough reasons to meet the Lamb family back in Portugal!

Me and Katre in Tallin

I wrote this post to you on the bus from Tallin to Riga. It was nice to see all of those places that I cycled a few days ago. But now that I have a way to compare, I must tell you: it is waaaaay much better with the bicycle!

 

I will be hosted again by Marta in Riga. It will be nice to see her again and share some of the cycling adventures in Estonia!

 

That's all for now folks!

 

Best,

Peter

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário