sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Saturday, 31st August 2013

Dear all,

There are no more pictures on the days after reaching Tallin.
No matter what, a word must be said about all the great people that I met on the way!
I am glad that I changed my travel plans, and I am now on the bus from Riga towards Warsaw.
I had the chance of meeting and be hosted again by Marta in Riga and share all the latest adventures of "after Riga", Zita has came to the bus stop in Kaunas - even if the bus just stopped there for a few minutes was great to see her and talk a little!
I will be staying at Marta's place in Warsaw. It will be very nice to see her again as well!
Just a remark: buses are getting more and more confortable these days with better seats, internet and individual entretainment system (if you come to the Baltics you should definatly consider LuxExpress), but 13hours on a bus is a looooong way! Anyway, it is a chance of seeing the very same routes I cycled before and meet those wonderful persons again!

And that is all for now folks!

Best,
Peter

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário